Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Magicians series books 4 & 5

Here are the covers for the 4th and 5th book in the Magicians series.  Both were made by thatcinderellastory once again and she deserves all of the credit.  Again the summaries for these books are not going up until I actually get to these books. Besides, as I'm sure many of you will agree, we all change the summaries to our books many times.

Tadaa!  The fourth book, The Secrets We Share, and the fifth book, Gracien's Staircase.  
And no, Gandalf is not in this series; that's simply just a picture.  I assure you Gracien is not as old as Gandalf and I highly doubt any character can be as interesting and wise as Gandalf.

Like the covers?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!