Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Story in a magazine

So there's this new local magazine that was started up on the Internet that someone suggested I submit one of my short stories to.
After a lot of thinking, debating, thinking, and discussing it with people I know I decided that I will be submitting Forever Live the King to the magazine.

Forever Live the King is a King Arthur story that has a twist.  It goes against what history and legends say of Arthur's death, and instead focuses on the idea of what would have happened if the great Arthur Pendragon had lived.  Popular character such as Merlin, Mordred, and of course the King himself appear in this short story.  You can read the short story here and if you really like it leave a comment it and add it to your watch list.

I'll let you know when I have submitted the short story.  While I already have it typed up, I want to go over it for grammatical errors, spelling typos, and so forth.  I will let you know when it's in the magazine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!