Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Writeoncon: Why aren't you there?

Even though this is my first year on writeoncon, I am already really enjoying it and if you are a writer like me I think you will also.
My advice to you is to go there and read the posts and ask those questions you've been dying to ask.  I myself just asked three major questions to literary agent Michelle Wolfson and she did answer every single one in response.
If you have publishing questions, writing questions, agency questions, or anything else in general I really do suggest you go there and ask away.  Tomorrow I believe there will also be some live chats with agents going on, so you will really be bettering yourself by going to this.
It's free and it's worth your time.  Both you and your book will be helped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!