Thursday, August 26, 2010

When did I last post?

When was the last time I posted?  I can't remember... Maybe two days ago?  I don't think I blogged yesterday, but I could be wrong.  Hmm....
Anyways, I've been looking around and commenting on other blogs and.... Oh yeah, I got a new phone --not that anyone cares--but it's really amazing, so that's why I'm telling you.
Say hello to my new phone: the LG Cosmos.  Do you guys love it or what?  I'm not usually one to come on here and try and show off, and believe me I'm not trying to do that here, but I've never had a fine that works like this so yes I was extremely happy when it came in the mail yesterday.  I can tell you it's definitely better than the Motorola phone I had.

But moving onwards....
I can't believe that the summer is coming to an end and so is August.  Come Monday I will be returning to school.  Oh fun! *sarcasm* It's actually not something I'm dreading really, which yes I've already heard sounds stupid for me to say.
Right now I'm trying to figure out what happened to a pick Cursed with Power had.  I've been so busy with training for work lately I haven't gotten to type up the rest of chapter 18.  I have the dialog ready; it just needs narration and etc.
Hope everyone is enjoying the last few days we have of summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!