Saturday, July 3, 2010

Character Mondays --coming soon!

Did you ever wonder what would happen if two characters from two different stories met?

I'm going to find out. Every Monday I invite you to join me in on blogging about two characters and their interaction they would have if they somehow met.

How it works:
  • Set the scene- tell us where the two characters are meeting. It can be a real place or a made up place, but if it's made up give details.
  • Introduce the characters- let your followers know who the characters are and what project(s) they are from. Do not have more than three characters involved in this in one day.
  • Let the writing begin- back and forth dialog that you can organize and set up however you like to show your followers how these two characters would get along or not get along at all if they met.
Rules:
  • Use only characters from your stories.
  • Make it interesting and encourage others to join in.
  • No more than three characters meeting at once.
  • All characters must be from different stories.
  • Try not to repeat using the same character every Monday if possible, though I don't think this will be a problem if you have a lot of stories.
  • You are allowed to use characters from short stories, as well.
  • Spread the word about it to other writers.
You'll be able to see my character interactions on Monday. I haven't decided what two characters are going to meet yet.
I hope you'll join me in on this.

Happy writing,
LReneeS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!