Thursday, July 8, 2010

What if you were forced into love?

inkpop: Forbidden Love: The Poison Diaries Writing Contest


Hi everyone.
I have just entered in my second entry for the Forbidden Love contest called A Moment Began Love.
A Moment Began Love is a short story I started a while back and took three months to finish. Sadly the end was a bit rushed because of all the other projects I was working with, but it is still an overall well-written story --well, I'm a bit bias, so please tell me the honest truth.
I would love if you reviewed my entry and voted. If you vote for any of my entries I will vote for an entry of yours OR I will review one of your IP projects. Thank you.

Happy writing,
LReneeS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!