Monday, July 26, 2010

No Character Monday today... Sorry

Sadly there will not be a Character Monday for today either because I really want to get to work on my story --though it doesn't like that with the way I'm blogging this morning--and I have a lot of other matters to attend to.

But at least you'll get to read another chapter of Cursed with Power sometime today. (Hopefully)!

Are you ready?!
This was the best image I could find on Google for a "magical battle".  You guys get the point, right?  Action. Fighting. Mystery.


I must admit, though, that the chapters with fighting scenes in them usually take me the longest to write up because Celestria isn't fighting just an ordinary kind of people.  It's magicians vs. magicians.  The battling details and effects go up by a lot.  It is not like physical combat or sword fighting... This is magical battles.  So I apologize in advance if at first my battle scenes suck, however I will be doing deep editing once I have the story all finished out. (More editing?! Oh fun)!
Anyways... I think for now that's all I am going to say unless I suddenly think of something else.  Um... Yeah, I think that's about it for now.
Sorry if I bored anyone who was reading this.
Happy writing,
LReneeS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!