Thursday, July 8, 2010

Some love is forbidden...

inkpop: Forbidden Love: The Poison Diaries Writing Contest

I have just entered Dark Romance into the Forbidden Love contest. If everyone could please review it and vote for it I would be so grateful. I know my entry is coming in sort of late, but if you really like what you read please spread the word so the story can get more votes.
This is a short story --yes, a bit long--and I spent about a month or two finishing. This story is a romance story with a bit of a twist to it, and I am hoping that the end will leave you wanting more.
If you vote for Dark Romance please let me know and I will vote for your entry OR I will review one of your projects on IP. Thank you.
What do you do when all of the world is against your true love?

Happy writing,
LReneeS

1 Comment:

Riv Re said...

Don't worry about it being late; I haven't finished mine yet. Working hard! (I should probably get back to that...)

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!