Sunday, July 11, 2010

You can read this now!

I am so thrilled to say that you can finally read Cursed with Power on IP. I would love to get some feedback on this novel that I have just began, so please consider reading it.

I finally made it to 10,000 words today. Yes, I made it past 10,000 and yes, I finished chapter four. I will begin on chapter five soon enough. Please consider reading Cursed with Power when you get the chance. I am open to book swaps, as you know, so if you read something of mine I will read something of yours.

Let me know if you read it.

Happy writing,
LReneeS

1 Comment:

Riv Re said...

Awesome! You've been working really hard, and I can't wawit to read it!
I finished an inkpop entry for the contest! A link is on my blog!

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!