Monday, July 26, 2010

New page with quotes!

I just thought I'd let you guys know that I've put up a new page with quotes from Cursed with Power.  These quotes I have selected and will continue to select as I go through the book because I found these quotes to be memorable in their own way.
You might want to go look at the page to see if there are any quotes you like.  And hey, if you haven't read the story yet this would give you a great reason to read it now.  If you are reading the story and have a quote that you think deserves to be on the page, let me know and I will add it in.  I only need to know the quote and who says it --though I could probably guess correctly without the character's name.
Happy writing,
LReneeS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!