Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Quick Update

Cursed with Power is already on two picks list and four watch lists. WOW! Thanks everyone for the support.

Have a bit of a list for book swaps, but my swaps are still open so feel free to ask. And yes I am willing to read your work even if I have read previous work before.

What else? Uh... Think, think, think! Only one day left in Forbidden Love contest voting. A Moment Began Love got two votes, but hey, it's better than nothing.
Will be re-editing Cursed with Power but also starting up on chapter five.
Lastly, just for now, if I have ever accidentally called Cursed with Power "Cursed with Fate" I didn't mean to. That's because for some reason I keep getting that confused with Certain Fate; this is why you shouldn't work on three novels at once, my dear followers. Lesson learned!
Sorry for being brief, but promise for more soon and hopefully in more detail.
Happy writing,
LReneeS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!