Monday, July 19, 2010

I have an idea I'm going to share!

I have this idea for Cursed with Power that it would be awesome to have a map at the beginning of the map. You know, like how LOTR had and the Merlin series and many other great stories? I do not actually know when I would go through with this idea or how I would want the map to look, but I am very optimistic towards this idea.

I also do not know who would do the map so far because let me tell you that I cannot draw any kind of map... no matter even if it's made up. So if anyone knows people with artist abilities, please let me know.
And as always, I want to hear your thoughts on this. Tell me what you think because I really am interested in knowing.

Happy writing,
LReneeS

1 Comment:

Riv Re said...

If you land a publisher, I'm sure they'll provide you with an artist for that ;) Until then...
I have a map for Eberheardt too. It's one of the first things I did; it helps picture everything when a character travels a lot and stuff. I drew it on Paint and added in places with little dots. It's crude, nothing fancy like, say, the Seven Kingdoms Trilogy or the Inheritance Quartet. No mountains or anything, just an outline of the land and labels for places.

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!