Sunday, July 4, 2010

Finally, it's here!

I have finally finished the third chapter of Cursed with Power. I am uploading it on IP right now, but sadly I still think it will be another chapter I will have to write up before I am up to 10,000 words.

Well, seeing as this novel is really my main focus right now I will try to start working on chapter four. (I only have 6,895 words up right now)....
Since no one has read Cursed with Power I do not really want to give away too much, but I will give you a little hint as to what is going to happen next.

Coming up next:
After leaving town, Celestria is going to meet with a person she did not expect to see. This person begins to talk with her, but can she trust him? Who can she trust in a world so dark? Who can she trust in times that are so desperate?
While debating on whether she wants to put her faith into that person she meets or not, Celestria still has to seek out another Dark magician. What is Celestria going to do if he's gone? What will she do if she cannot find him?
All this and more in chapter four!

I will update this blog telling you once I have chapter four done and uploaded.

Happy writing,
LReneeS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!