Friday, July 16, 2010

2AM and she calls me because I'm still awake

I finally found out it's Anna Nalick who sings "Breathe (2AM)". Yes, that was my random finding of the day... Just thought I would share because it really is a great song.

What do you guys think about me attributing a verse from that song in New Life? Here's how it would look like:
There's a light at each end of this tunnel,
You shout 'cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out.
~"Breathe", Anna Nalick

The reason I'd like to use that is because I think those verses are perfect for Léal's story.

Also, I had to change the name of Alaire's stallion in Secrets We Share because Wilham is actually the name I ended up using for a magician in Cursed with Power. So instead of changing the magician's name, I decided to change the name of Alaire's stallion. Its name is now Vinur, which is apparently Icelandic for "friend". Why I chose Icelandic of all languages... I may never know. I was going to use a Greek word but all of those seemed to hard to pronounce, not that I know how to pronounce Icelandic either... Oh well, maybe Alaire will live somewhere near Iceland? I have no idea; I'll worry about that when I get to his story, but that will be a while because Secrets We Share is the fourth book in the Magicians series.
Next up I'm going to show off the covers!

Happy writing,
LReneeS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!