Thursday, July 22, 2010

Chapter six has been UPLOADED

After working on the chapter for pretty much most of yesterday evening and today's afternoon, I have finally finished it.  While there are still edits I have to make to chapter six, I am proud to say that by the time you read this post the chapter will be up on IP.
There were no changes made to how chapter six ended playing out.  And it looks like chapter seven is going to have the battle scene in it.
Please consider reading Cursed with Power when you get the chance.  Read it.

Also, I'm going to be posting answers to some questions you might have had from hearing about the Magicians series and/or Cursed with Power.  Consider checking that out, and feel free to ask your own questions if you don't see them up.
Happy writing,
LReneeS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!