Tuesday, July 20, 2010

This is a crazy, crazy idea

Fair warning: The following is me telling you about a crazy idea of mine. Feel free to tell me that in your comment(s).

So like I was saying on Write Here, I have this crazy idea for when I finish Cursed with Power. I say it's crazy because... Well, I'll explain that after I tell you.
I was thinking that after I finish Cursed with Power all the way through I might try sending it to agencies/publishers.
Why is this a crazy idea????
This is insane because I've been trying to get The Magic of Light published and that's still not published, though I've been working on it for FIVE YEARS. Nonetheless, I mean what do I have to lose? I figured I just might as well try then because it's going to be a long while before I finish the book anyways.
This does not mean I'm giving up trying to get The Magic of Light published. This simply means that while probably still trying with The Magic of Light, I'm going to see if I can get any further with Cursed with Power.
So yes, now you can tell me that I'm out of my mind.
Happy writing,
LReneeS

1 Comment:

Riv Re said...

Good luck with querying! It is NOT crazy!
As for tMoL, not all MSs are Meant To Be. Some just aren't the right ones. If you wrote it 5 years ago and really want it published, go back and rewrite. You're a better writer now than you were in elementary school.

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!