Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Where I want to write

If you could write anywhere, where would it be?

For me, it would be a simple place like this:
Yes, a creek.  I don't actually know of too many places nearby where I am with creeks, but I think that sort of place would be so peaceful.  It's unlikely for anybody to be walking around or bothering you.  So for me I would like this kind of place, and I think it would also lift my imagination and creativity to another skill.  Something truly descriptive would be there right in front of me.

So long as you have a laptop or a pen and piece of paper, I think you can write wherever you want.  However, the best places to write are places where this is calmness and quiet.  Where you can focus solely on your writing and not have to be distracted by anything else.
Happy writing,
LReneeS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!