Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hey, look a new layout

I wanted to change the layout of my blog because well first off, everyone else has been changing their layouts like there is now tomorrow and secondly, I felt the blog needed an exciting change.  I can only hope that now my blog looks somewhat prettier, but since I am a bit bias in this position you can probably tell me best.

So this shall be the layout unless I come across something better and feel that I have to change. Let me know your thoughts on it.
And yes, today I will be working on chapter eight. The results of the battle are coming sooner than you expect. Keep checking in so you can find out who survived in the battle.
Happy writing,
LReneeS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!