Thursday, July 22, 2010

I got an award?!

Today I found out that I got an award from one of my close writing friends online.  Riv Re from Fantasy Fanatic decided to mention me in her awards to three of her "peeps".
You can read the full post here. And here's what she said:
LReneeS over at Fictional Writer. LRS is awesome; constant commenter, dedicated blogger, writing lover, the whole thing.
I found that to be so nice of her to say about me. I was like, "No way, someone really thinks all of that about me?!"
So since Riv is probably read this post now...
Thank you, Riv. I think you're a dedicated writer and blogger as well and I enjoy reading your blog when I can. Without you and Lala I don't know if I'd ever get any comments on here and I also wouldn't have many people to chat with on Write Here.
You're the best!


Happy writing,
LReneeS

1 Comment:

Riv Re said...

:) Thanks! Why not post the award on your blog and Pay it Forward, too?

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!