Sunday, July 25, 2010

So much to see, so much to do

Hopefully everyone likes the new little additions here and there that I added into the blog.
Sadly, I couldn't actually find too many blogging buttons I liked so I went onto my Neopets account -whoa, ancient stuff!--and took some of my prized images off there for the heck of it.
Anyways, I really adore the new stuff I put up so hopefully everyone following this blog does too.
And I would change the layout to this blog to something that's not on a blogger template, but as I think I mentioned early, when I tried that yesterday I failed epically at that.  HTML and I just do not work together well at all... Oh well, for now I think the layout's good enough for me.
I put up the old cover for Cursed with Power because I still haven't gotten the new one yet, but I'll definitely post about that when I do.  Of course I will, I think it's all I've been talking about all morning.
Now I really should get back to typing chapter nine.  Look how much time I already wasted messing around with my blog... *sigh* Oh well, at least it was worth it, right?
I'm sure I'll be returning later...
Happy writing,
LReneeS

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

If you want, I can code you a new layout. If you find a background from one of those sites I can make you a header & code it for you, and I could email it to you so all you have to do is copy and paste it....
Just saying.

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!