Sunday, July 25, 2010

It's a miracle!

Never mind about what I said about a minute ago. I just figured out how to put buttons on the blog, so guess what?
Now the blog's getting more added to it!
Also, I forgot to tell you guys this yesterday.  Even though I made a cover for Cursed with Power, it obviously wasn't the most amazing thing ever. So Curtis on IP is making me a new cover. I'll post it up when I check my inbox and hear back from him.  I'm really excited!

And just random fact I wanted to point out: Adam Lambert came out with a new music video for his song "If I had you". You can watch it on his official website.  I know that has nothing to do with anything,  but I just wanted to announce it because I saw the video yesterday and a part of me died because it was so beautiful.  You should go check it out.


Happy writing,
LReneeS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!