Monday, July 19, 2010

Uploaded!

I am uploading Cursed with Power with the new re-edits to chapters 2-4. By the time you read this post the edits will be up, so you should definitely stop on by and read it to tell me what you think.

Since I am done with the editing for now, I am going to be returning to typing up chapter five of Cursed with Power.
Now I feel as if I am more organized or prepared, I suppose I should say, with the entire Magicians series because I have dedicated a whole journal to the series so I can write whatever that I think of in there.

I have began briefly thinking up the past histories to all five main characters, but many are still being processed because I haven't been able to fully think them out. I guess it's not that much of a problem, though, because you know when you have an idea for the next book that the idea changes a lot before it is actually bullet proof and something you want to use.

Happy writing,
LReneeS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!