Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Chapter five has been UPLOADED

After spending pretty much my entire day working on chapter five, I have finally finished it and uploaded it to IP. Read it.

I really think you will like chapter five. It has had the most intense dialog so far in the novel. However, what I said was going to happen at the end is not happening in this chapter because it was already six pages with just one huge thing happening.
Somewhere in chapters 6-8 --and this is only a guess right now because I'm not sure when it is going to happen for certain-- an epic battle will occur! Trust me, you're not going to want to miss out on that!
So please consider reading what you've missed. I'll do edits for the chapter tonight, and hopefully tomorrow I will have chapter six finished and uploaded. I'll keep you updated, as always and I'll let you know when I have the next chapter up.

Happy writing,
LReneeS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!