Thursday, July 22, 2010

the coming of chapter six!

Even though at first I thought I was going to wait to make this post, I decided otherwise.
Please keep in mind that this is only supposed to give you an idea of what will be in chapter six of Cursed with Power and that there may be changes depending on what happens in the chapter once I have it all typed up.  And yes, I will post up about those changes when I know them.  For now...
Chapter six is coming...

In chapter six, Celestria comes to meet an elderly woman named Elyn.  Celestria hides the fact that she's a magician from the woman and spends the night at her boarding home.  The chapter ends with a dream that disturbs Celestria.  It is left to the reader and Celestria to decide if the dream was foreshadowing something or was simply mysterious because it was a dream.

Happy writing,
LReneeS



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!