Sunday, July 18, 2010

There were three at one time...

You might remember that at the beginning of this summer I said I was writing three novels. Still on my "Now working on" page you will see all three: Certain Fate, Everblue, and Cursed with Power. (I think The Magic of Light is on there as well because I'm re-editing it).

Save for The Magic of Light, I have pretty much decided that I will not be returning to Certain Fate or Everblue for some time because I am so involved in working on Cursed with Power.
I know several of you warned me that working with three novels at once was going to be confusing and challenging, and let me tell you that it can be. Sadly, I am not very good at dividing my focus and effort in some many ways as three when it comes to writing.
So for now Everblue is only updated to chapter 10 and Certain Fate is only updated to chapter four. Certain Fate is still not public on IP, but perhaps soon I will be able to finish a bit more just to get to the 10,000 word marker.
I do not know if any of you are really going to be affected by this decision I've made because there's few that have read Everblue and none have been able to read Certain Fate. However, I assure you that my decision is for the best of all novels because if I just work on one right now I think I will get much farther. Perhaps when I finish Cursed with Power I will go back to one of my other two novels, but please also remember that Cursed with Power is just the beginning of a series.

If you haven't gotten a chance to read Cursed with Power yet, I am hoping that you will take the time to read it sometime soon. I admit that I am really getting into the feel of the series and I look forward to sharing the rest of the series with you as I write them.
If you have any questions about what I've mentioned above or have thoughts you would like to share, please feel free to do so by commenting.

Happy writing,
LReneeS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!