Thursday, July 8, 2010

Late in entering

I am so late in entering for the Forbidden Love contest. I have entered in two of my short stories that I already have finished out, yet just wait and see I will probably come up with something more later on today.
I do not know where I am going to get enough votes, even if I do finish another short story for the contest before July 12th.
Besides that, I also have to come up with some kind of short story for the new IP contest. All right, I admit I don't have to but I want to. You all know how I am a hater of Twilight and most stories that make vampires out to be so wonderful and romantic and yada, yada, yada. It only makes sense that I enter into that contest, right? Of course that contest IP is running and so the winners will be chosen randomly.

Happy writing,
LReneeS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!