Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dancing when the stars are blue

Today I'll be typing up chapter eleven.  Perhaps I will even get a chance to start on chapter twelve, but I won't say that's for sure and then get everybody's hope up for nothing.

You might have also realized that the title of this post has nothing to do with what I just mentioned above...  The title is actually lyrics from Tim McGraw's "When the stars go blue" song because it's stuck in my head.

For now that would appear to be all I have to blog until I think of something else. Wow, this was a really short post!  *shocked* Ha ha, don't worry I'll be back with more later, I'm certain.
I will not be giving away what happens in chapter eleven or even talking about it until I have it written or am in the middle of writing it up because I do not fully know what's going into the chapter yet.
Happy writing,
LReneeS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!