Saturday, July 24, 2010

All of chapter eight

After taking a break and printing out the chapter so I could review it, I finally have concluded chapter eight.  In other words, all of chapter eight is now on IP for you to read.
And I know you guys are wondering when the next battle will be but it's not like I'm going to give you a spoiler and admit that another battle is going to happen between chapters 9-10. Never mind, I just have given you that spoiler.
I know the chapters are not perfect and I will not be going into the painful and extensive editing until I'm 'finished' with the book, but for the time being please bear with what I have.  As always, I want to hear your opinions on the chapters so far, and if there is anything you want to make sure is put into the book always feel free to give me a shout out here on the blog.
Keep checking back in because I'm starting chapter nine this evening and hopefully tomorrow I will have it up.  If it's not up by tomorrow I should have it up on Monday, and I believe on Monday I will be doing Character Monday.
Happy writing,
LReneeS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!