Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Great ranking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Book JacketI'm very happy now because the ranking for Cursed with Power has improved.  For those of you who are not members of IP, I guess I should explain now that the lower the number, the better.
Rank: 938
So white that ranking is still pretty high, I am glad about it because that may very well be the lowest rank I have on all of my projects.

Thank you to everyone who is supporting Cursed with Power.  It means a lot to me and without you guys I don't think I would be able to write as confidently as I am.

However, if you're reading the story please bear with me.  I haven't gotten a chance to get into the deep editing yet, but I know the story needs it.  I think first I am mainly just trying to get the story out onto paper --well, onto the computer really--so it's all there.
Happy writing,
LReneeS

1 Comment:

Sunny said...

Congrats on that :) The highest I got before taking my book down was 600 something. Sadly it's a slow process unless everybody starts picking it at the start.

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!